Women everywhere are raving about lash extensions! They offer instant and effortless glamour without the constant maintenance of false lashes. If it’s your first time making an appointment with us, here are a few tips to know before you come in!
- PRE LASH: Simply come to your appointment with eyes and lashes clean and free from oils. Any oil residue left will make it difficult for the lash adhesive to stick.
- TIME: A full lash set takes about one and a half hours to complete the process, depending on how thick your natural lashes are. Refills or half sets take about 60 mins, so come prepared with a little bit of time.
- APPLICATION: The process is very simple and relaxing! Our lash technicians use a latex pad to protect bottom lashes and skin from glue (let us know if you’re allergic!) and begin the application by attaching single extensions to the base of your individual lash. It’s completely painless or invasive! You won’t feel a thing and our technicians design a lash look to fit you naturally and beautifully.
- POST LASH: After your lashes are complete, remember not to wet your eyes or apply any oils or creams for 48 hours while the glue dries, otherwise you beautiful new extensions will fall off.
- LASH MAINTENANCE: After the 48 hours, it is okay to wet your face and eyes again but with care. The more protective you are of your lashes, the longer they will last! Refrain from using ANY oil products (eye cream, make up remover) while wearing lash extensions. Oil will break down all the adhesive and cause extensions to fall out. Wearing mascara and sleeping on your face will also pull lashes out so be sure to sleep on your back when possible!
Points to remember:
-Depending on maintenance and care, lashes will last about 2-3 weeks.
-Refills can be applied at any time!
-Oils will break down the lash glue and cause them to fall out
-Lash extensions will NOT harm your real lashes!
We think you’ll absolutely LOVE your lash extensions!! We can’t wait to see you in the Powder Room for your next appointment! BOOK HERE!