1) SPF! Of course H2O is extremely important, but what good is being hydrated when you are showing weathered, burnt or blistered skin? (SPF isn't just important right before the wedding day, it should be your daily skin preserver!) Try our Alchemy Minerals SPF 26 powder foundation. It is sweat resistant, water resistant and tear resistant all while feeling and looking barely there!
2) Hydration Hydration Hydration: Water helps maintain blood volume, which is imperative for regulating body temperature and delivering oxygen and nutrients to the rest of the body. The correct amount of water estimated is for every pound of body weight, you need about half an ounce of fluid intake per day.
3) Healthy Eating Plan: Every body is beautiful and unique in itself. Embrace your body type and choose a diet that is right for you. If you want help knowing how to find that balance take my advice and contact the master herself Marcie Goldman. Check her out here: http://www.marciegoldman.com/
4) Get Moving! You don't have to join a gym to get the proper amount of exercise. Get outside, purchase a dvd or simply go for a walk. By increasing blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital.
5) Prevent & Repair: The choices you make everyday with your skin care and makeup products affects the way your skin looks. Contacting a professional esthetician is going to help you decide what is best for your skin. Most over the counter products are approved by the FDA to only work on the dead skin cell barrier. Whereas most cosmeceuticals actually penetrate into the skin and work on the live layers. Facials, Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels are also a wonderful way to find the results you are looking for. Visit Sally and I (Bre) at Jlounge Spa to help answer your skincare needs. www.Jloungespa.com