Post Procedure Care:
- Skinfuse® Lift HG or Hydrating B5 Gel may be applied additionally the day of the treatment to assist with skin hydration. Re-apply, as needed, up to 24 hours post-treatment. *Note: these are the only products that can be used for 24hrs!
- If doing PRP with microneedling, leave plasma on the face for as long as possible the first day/night for best results.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or excessive perspiration, as excess blood flow and sweat can cause discomfort and irritation to compromised skin for 72 hours.
- Strictly avoid sun exposure as you will not be wearing sunscreen. You may return to sunscreen use 24 hours following the treatment. Continue to minimize sun exposure for 72 hours following the treatment.
- Rescue Gel should be used after 24 hrs.
- Discontinue use of topical retinoids for 5-7 days
- Discontinue use of topical Vitamin C for 3 days
- It is recommended to avoid other facial aesthetic treatments the month following SkinPen treatment, such as laser or peel treatments for the next 4 weeks.
Microchannels created during the treatment may remain open up to 24 hours.
Unexpected complications may occur when products not safe for use with Microneedling are applied post-procedure.
Post Procedure Product Recommendations:
- 24 hrs: Lift HG
- After 24 hrs:
SkinCeuticals: Soothing Cleanser, HA Intensifier, Discoloration Defense, CE Ferulic, Triple Lipid Restore
-After 5 days:
SkinCeuticals: Retinol 0.3, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
Treatments are recommend 4 weeks apart to keep up on the cell turn over so that we are catching your skin in the best stage for the next microneedling treatment.