VI Peel Aftercare
Post Procedure Care:
- Use only the kit of VI Products during the next 7 - 10 days. If you run out use a gentle non-retinol, acid free cleanser & moisturizer.
- Use all Post-Peel Towelettes within the first 48 hrs, spaced a minimum of 4 hrs apart
- Cleanse with cool water before the shower to reduce the urge to roll!
- During the time before and after you start peeling; do not excessively soak treated areas. This will cause premature peeling.
- Avoid sunlight as much as possible during the peeling phase. Always use SPF of 30 or higher daily.
- Do not have any facial treatments (even waxing) for at least 2 weeks after you have finished peeling.
- Do not use anything on your face that is likely to burn or sting.
- Refrain from forcing or peeling the skin as it can cause scarring. The skin will slough when washed morning and night.
- Refrain from activities for 72-96 hours that can induce excessive perspiration which can lead to blistering or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- It is recommended to avoid other facial aesthetic treatments the month following VI Peel treatment, such as laser or peel treatments for the next 4 weeks.
VI Peel has an app that automatically sends all the reminders you need to care for your peel step-by-step at home, especially the first 48 hours. You can download the app here: