This is a dramatic makeup look that is perfect for evening! We love this look for our African American skin tones especially! The metallic golds show up beautifully!
1. Start by prepping the face using primer and foundation to create the perfect texture and tone.
2. The secret to creating a bold look is by using highly pigmented eye-shadows such as our pressed mineral eye-shadows that resist creasing and going on smoothly and blend beautifully.
3. Prime your entire eye lid with an Alchemy Base such as Sunkissed , Putty, Chocolate or Opal shimmer depending on your skin tone.
4.Next go in with a metallic lighter shade such as Cosmos or Luminous and put that all over the entire surface of the eye. Since the eyelid is primed with your base, this will go on very smoothly.
5. Then blend the darker shade such as Metallic, Storm or Sultry into the crease. Follow the natural crease line, which every eye has. Even if you have a flatter lid, you can really feel where your eyeball goes in and that's where your crease is and that is where you will place your darker shade.
Start in the middle of the eyelid, so that by the time you get to the inner and outer corners of the lid you have less product on your brush so it just blends out perfectly.
6. To enhance this look you can bring the darker colour under the lower lash line and wrap it up to join the other line.
Now you know the secrets to having a Nigh-time Glamorous look!